Fault Analysis of Engraving Machine.
The overrun alarm indicates that the machine has reached the limit position during operation, please follow the following steps to check:
Whether the size of the designed drawing is beyond the processing range.
Check whether the connection between the machine motor shaft and the screw is loose, if so, please tighten the screw.
Whether the machine and computer are properly grounded.
Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the range of soft limit values.
Alarm and release.
In case of overrun, all the motion axes are automatically set in the point state, as long as the manual direction key is pressed all the time, and the connection motion state can be restored at any time when the machine leaves the limit position (that is, away from the overrun point switch).
When moving the workbench, pay attention to the direction of movement, must be away from the limit position.
The soft limit alarm needs to clear the XYZ in the coordinate setting.
1.If the repeated machining accuracy is not enough, it shall be checked in accordance with item 2 of Article 1.
2, the computer runs, the machine does not move, check whether the connection between the computer control card and the electrical box is loose, if so, plug it tight, and tighten the fixing screw.
3. The machine can not find the signal when returning to the mechanical origin, so check according to Article 2.
The proximity switch at the mechanical origin is out of order.
1.No output, please check whether the computer is connected to the control box.
2. Open the settings of the sculpt manager to see if the space is full, and delete the files that are not used in the manager.
3. Whether the connection of the signal line is loose or not, carefully check whether each line is connected or not.
1.Whether the screws in each part are loose.
2. Check whether the path you are dealing with is correct.
3. Whether the file is too large causes the computer to process errors.
4. Increase or decrease the spindle speed to adapt to different materials (usually 8000-24000).
5. Loosen the knife chuck, turn the knife around and clamp it, and put the knife straight so that the carved object will not be smooth and clean.
6. Check whether the tool is damaged, replace it with a new knife, and re-carve it.
National Enquiry Hotline:
Mr. Luo 139-2594-2134
Special (Tel): 0757-22905223 / 22905768
After-sales (Tel): 0757-22905216 / 22905768
Switchboard (Tel): 0757-22905226
Address: No. 103, Block 3, Phase 9, International Industrial City, Rong